Saturday, April 04, 2009

Scenes from a dator

Sorry I haven't gotten back to you, I have four billion messages! I'm not sure how or why this happened, but when I quit and reopened Apple Mail it was back to normal.

Say, that reminds me of a joke. There's a mechanical engineer, an electrical engineer, and a software engineer riding along in a pickup truck. The engine putters out and they coast to the side of the road. The mechanical engineer says, "Maybe it's a problem with the spark plugs or the oil." The electrical engineer says, "Maybe it's the alternator or the battery." The software engineer says, "Let's all get out and get back in again."

This is a screenshot my "networks with the most friends" pane from Facebook. Sweden is quickly gaining on New York and UofL. I think Louisville is safe for now. I'm still in the Louisville network myself. Wow, Scott, that's so interesting! I can't wait to see what other priceless tidbits are coming up tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To comment without registering just choose Anonymous, then include your name in the message if you like.