Thursday, April 23, 2009

It's beginning!

Long days where the sun never goes down are the type of thing that you just don't believe until you see them. It's something that people from Kentucky read about in books or see in movies. This summer will be my first experience with such extended sunlight and it is already beginning.

Wednesday night, I was up pretty late working on some stuff. When I was shutting everything down to go to sleep at about 3:40 AM, something outside caught my eye. The photo here is the sunrise over Haninge at about quarter 'til four in the morning.



Today is the warmest day since I arrived in February, a sunny, gorgeous 15° (59°F). Read it and weep, cold darkness!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To comment without registering just choose Anonymous, then include your name in the message if you like.