Thursday, July 09, 2009

Kristineberg

My new favorite part of Stockholm is a neighborhood known as Kristineberg.

Last week, I hung out in parks there a couple days in a row to enjoy the weather and scenery while buckling down for some studying of the Swedish language. During the summer break from school, I've decided to start back from the beginning of the book and go through as much of it as possible.


At one point while I was working there in the park, I glanced up and thought that my surroundings were too nice to be real. It almost looked like a painting. I would probably be there today if it wasn't raining.


Here's another spot where I spent some time studying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To comment without registering just choose Anonymous, then include your name in the message if you like.