Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Hermans

Hermans is a fantastic vegetarian buffet restaurant in Stockholm. Their food is augmented with tons of outdoor seating and an amazing view of the city.

We ate there Monday night because the weather was perfect for such a visit. I don't have any pictures of the food because my four plates of it disappeared so quickly, but are a few photos of the scenery and some important Swedish words.

A blurry arc has recently appeared in my point-and-shoot camera's lens, which you can see a little bit in the first two images. That's not good. I may have to throw down some kronors this summer and get a new pocket camera if it gets worse or starts ruining my pictures. We can't have that, right?


Uteservering = outside dining
Solnedgång = sunset


Utsikt = View (as in scenery)
Gamla Stan = old town


Roligt = Funny
Te = Tea


Ansikte = face
Trött = tired
Fars skjorta = my dad's shirt

2 comments:

  1. i've had the woman's tea. not so good, but the stomach ease and calming, GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:00 PM

    And just when I thought you couldn't get MORE manly . . .
    Wrong again!

    ReplyDelete

To comment without registering just choose Anonymous, then include your name in the message if you like.