Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Everything I own*


A couple days after moving into my apartment, I took this picture of everything I own fitting nicely into these closets, with room to spare.

*=Not pictured are some boxes of photos and other "archives" I have in my parents' basement in Louisville. Those boxes would fit here in this photo, though. I also have a guitar case that isn't in the picture. But, okay, other than those things - which would all fit in these closets - shown here really is everything I own.

Oh yeah, and I guess you're not seeing the clothes I was wearing or the camera I used to take the picture. But seriously, other than those things...

No comments:

Post a Comment

To comment without registering just choose Anonymous, then include your name in the message if you like.