Sunday, March 29, 2009

The E-Snuggie?


Spotted yesterday in Stockholm, is this a new version of the Snuggie?

The Snuggie, of course, is the infamous "blanket with sleeves" for lazy Americans who sit on the couch all day. Because they need their hands for the remote control and feeding their snack hole, a traditional analog blanket just won't work. The Snuggie website shows people having family time together, reading a book. Don't believe the hype. The website itself is heavy reading for the people who have these things.

I guess Europeans are more productive so their blankets have a place for a computer. Oh yes, and they leave the house.

I'm still convinced the Snuggie was invented by a drunk guy who put his robe on backwards and passed out on the couch. He awoke to a flash of "genius" and now he's a millionaire. A drunk millionaire. "What do you mean I'm not on the guest list?! Do you know who I am? I invented the fucking blanket with sleeves!"

Update: After watching the Snuggie commercial, Erik said, "...or you could get dressed."

2 comments:

  1. I saw the Snuggie commercials on TV last week when I was in Chicago and thought they all looked like members of some religious cult...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:22 PM

    ROFL I think those Snuggie things are idiotic.

    a traditional analog blanket just won't work. Buddy, that's priceless!


    A Looahvuhlian

    ReplyDelete

To comment without registering just choose Anonymous, then include your name in the message if you like.